In this 60-second speed read we give you ten things to add to your lockdown to do (or to don’t) lists.
If you’re at home with time on your hands at the moment here are 10 ‘little’ jobs you can try.
If you’re home schooling, our advice is not to bother with this list and use any spare moments you have to take a well-earned rest.
- Wash the windows inside and out.
- Oil squeaky doors and drawer hinges.
- Swap over to LED light bulbs
- Clean behind your radiators.
- Clear out of date tins from your food cupboards.
- Re-silicone the shower.
- Organise your kitchen drawers.
- Erm, we’re struggling now.
- Have a cup of tea?
- Ditch the to-do’s and check out some of the fantastic properties available on our website.
Thanks for reading and remember these wise words from Charlie Mackesy’s brilliant book – The Boy, The Mole, The Fox, and The Horse.
“This storm is making me tired,” said the boy. “Storms get tired too,” said the horse, “so hold on.”
Copyright 2021 DREWERY PROPERTY CONSULTANTS